The 500 Best Tattoo Designs In The World
Tattoos have been around for centuries, and they’re more popular than ever. In fact, it’s estimated that there are now over 1 billion people with tattoos worldwide. One of the biggest reasons for this popularity is the wide range of tattoo designs that are available. Whether you’re a fan of traditional tattoos or something a little more creative, there’s a tattoo design out there for you. To help you find the perfect tattoo design, we’ve compiled the 500 best tattoos in the world. From simple geometric designs to intricate floral pieces, these tattoos will take your artistry to new heights.
The Top 50 Tattoo Designs of the Year
The Top 50 Tattoo Designs of the Year
In honor of the New Year, we’re counting down the top 50 tattoo designs of 2017. These designs will inspire you to alter your body in anyway possible! From traditional inkings to creative interpretations of classic tattoo motifs, this list has something for everyone. So get started on your New Year’s resolutions and pick up one or more of these designs to put on your skin!
#50: The Crow
This ominous bird is a popular choice for those looking for a dark and badass tattoo design. Representing death, this tattoo can symbolize many different things depending on its placement and other accompanying tattoos. The Crow is also associated with strength, determination and power, making it a perfect choice for someone who wants to project an image of confidence and strength.
#49: Japanese Maple Leaf
This intricate design features a beautiful Japanese maple leaf inked on the arm of a person who wants to show their patriotism or love for Japan. This is a great option if you want an intricate design that will look great while still being easily readable from nearly any angle. Plus, it’s not too difficult or expensive to get inked so it makes an ideal choice for anyone who wants something special but doesn’t have tons of money available to them.
#48: Celtic Cross
If you’re looking for an iconic design that will instantly recognizable, look no further
The Top 10 Tattoos by State
There are innumerable tattoo designs out there, and no two tattoos are the same. This means that even if you live in one particular state, you’re still likely to find a great tattoo design if you look hard enough. So, take a look at the ten best tattoos by state below!
1. Utah: The Salt Lake Temple is famous for its elaborate temple Tattoos. The intricate designs on both men and women’s arms and legs can be seen all around the area.
2. Oregon: Oregonians love their roses, so it’s not surprising that many of the state’s best tattoos involve roses. These include sleeve tattoos, rose tracings on the back, and rose petals covering parts of the body.
3. California: Much like Oregon, Californians are big fans of flowers – especially roses. You’ll find plenty of Rose tattoos in places like Los Angeles and San Francisco, as well as smaller towns across the state.
4. Arizona: If you’re looking for something unique and eye-catching, head to Arizona! There are all sorts of interesting Tribal Tattoos out there – including ones based on native American symbols like the Eagle and Spider.
5. Texas: Texans are known for their cowboy culture – so it only makes sense that many of their best tattoo designs feature cowboys or horses! There are also several popular sleeve tattoos based on this theme, as well as tribal designs located throughout the state.
After reading this list of the 500 best tattoo designs in the world, I’m sure that you’ll be inspired to get inked up! From traditional tattoos to geometric patterns and everything in between, these tattoos are sure to please. If you’re on the hunt for a beautiful new ink art piece, be sure to check out some of these stunning works of art.